There are two popular ways to see information about your website visitors.
Google Analytics allows you to see the following information about your website visitors:
- What geographical region they come from.
- How they found your website, either by:
- Directly visiting your website URL
- Clicking on a website link to visit your website URL
- Clicking on a social media link to visit your website URL
- Clicking on a paid ad to visit your website URL
- What they did on your website, including:
- What pages they visited
- How long they stayed on your website
- What the entry page was
- What the exit page was
- & more
2. The other is Jetpack, a WordPress utility plugin developed by the WordPress.com team.
You’ll need to install the Jetpack plugin, and connect your website to WordPress through the Jetpack configuration wizard.
Once connected, you can turn on Jetpack stats.